Social news feeds have become a highly competitive space over the last few years, as platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and most recently, Instagram, have opened their self-service advertising models to all businesses. In order to get the maximum results and ROI desired from their content, brands and organizations are finding they have to “pay-to-play” in the social media game. Achieving stellar results organically is more difficult than ever as competition for eyeballs continues to increase, and various marketing research supports the notion that organic reach will be next to zero in the next few years.
Social media advertising, when planned, executed, optimized and measured correctly, is an effective way to:
• Increase brand awareness
• Extend content reach and help ensure content is served in the right place, at the right time
• Promote thought leadership
• Create engagement and dialogue among influencers and audiences
• Drive targeted website traffic
• Enhance SEO and build... Continue Reading