Tell Your Story is looking for a Summer Intern! The candidate would need the flexibility to work at our downtown Chicago office, as well as at a shared office space in Wilmette. Hours would range from 30 hours to 40 hours per week for an agreed upon month-to-month stipend.
Responsibilities would include assisting the Tell Your Story team in development, implementation and management of marketing, business development, social media and public relations efforts for a variety of Tell Your Story clients, including healthcare, senior living, building products, software, and more.
Day to day responsibilities to include:
- Create engaging content for social channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Blog post and press release writing
- Measurement and reporting for social media metrics
- Content curation and research
We will be evaluating candidates based on the following criteria:
- Major in Marketing Communications or Public Relations
- Knowledge of available tools and platforms in the social media space
- Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, good organizational skills and ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite. WordPress, Adobe InDesign or Photoshop experience a plus.
Tell Your Story is a story-driven brand communications agency. We work with clients who want a nimble and efficient agency partner that can deliver on the expertise and resources necessary to develop, share and manage their great stories through marketing communications. Efficiently.
Interested candidates should email us at email@example.com.