Tell Your Story, a story marketing agency, is looking for a full-time Social Media & PR Manager to join the team. We are looking for someone with 3-7 years experience at a marketing agency or PR firm, in a similar role. The candidate would need to have the flexibility to work at our downtown Chicago office (WeWork Fulton Market) as well as remotely. Benefits include a flexible and nimble work culture, health insurance, 401K and a competitive paid time off policy.
Responsibilities would include assisting the Tell Your Story team in development, implementation and management of marketing, business development, social media and public relations efforts for a variety of Tell Your Story clients.
- Writing / Content Development— We need someone with excellent writing and editing skills that is comfortable writing for B2B and B2C clients. The candidate must also be able to help write proposals, press releases and blog posts, and be able to summarize research and develop creative briefs.
- Social Media— We need someone who can create and develop strategic social media programs for our clients. Must understand how we use social media outlets like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, WordPress and others to reach our target audiences. Must manage, tweet, post, re-tweet and make suggestions on a daily basis. Must manage our “editorial calendar” and help manage social media contests and promotions.
- Social Advertising—We need someone who understands how social advertising fits into any social media program. Must be able to develop and executive social advertising campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Public Relations— We need someone who understands the basics of PR, media relations and how it integrates into social media and the overall marketing mix. Build media lists, write press releases, pitch media…etc.
- Account Management / Client Relationships— We need someone who can help our team and clients get organized, get smarter and stay on time and within budgets. Ideal candidate will have experience in a direct client-facing role.
- Measurement— Must know how to effectively monitor and measure social media as well as online and traditional media, and report back on how our initiatives are helping us achieve our clients’ business goals.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, good organizational skills and ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Cision, online social media tools and other programs to be discussed a requirement.
We develop and amplify stories so organizations can be successful and its people happy. We are nimble and flexible and work with clients who want a nimble and efficient agency partner that can deliver on the expertise and resources necessary to develop, share and manage their great stories through marketing communications.
Interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org.