We were awarded two Gold honors at the 27th Annual Chicago Business Marketing Association Tower Awards last week.For home healthcare coding client Daymarck, we entered work within two categories – “Total Communications Under $200,000” and “Video Production – Sales, Product and Corporate Promotions.”
Being a small agency helping clients with smaller budgets, it is very gratifying to be recognized as the best in these major categories — especially against entries from much larger agencies and Fortune 500 companies. Our model of staying lean and providing all of the marketing ingredients without the fat of bigger agencies is proving itself out. We provide the high-level thinking, planning and account management and then go out to our network to execute cost-effective, creative and results-driven work under our flag for our great clients.
More than 70 companies submitted 300 entries in 38 different categories at this year’s Tower Awards. We entered two categories, and won GOLD in both. The judges, listed below, were all senior level marketers from organizations and agencies across the U.S. Some agencies didn’t like the fact that no “pure agency creatives” acted as judges. Although I agree there should have been agency creative representation, it was an honor to have our work judged by a great group of client-side marketers.
Chicago BMA Tower Award Judges – 2010 – We are glad you liked our work.
- Peggy Dyer, Chief Marketing Officer, American Red Cross
- Scott Brannan, Vice President, Marketing Innovation/Enterprise Media, Bank of America
- Deborah Ruffins, Vice President, Marketing, Buck Consultants
- Art Kilinski, Associate Creative Director, Cisco Systems
- Kim Woodward, Vice President, Corporate Marketing, Citrix Systems
- Toby Purdy, Chief Marketing Officer, Freeman
- Amy Hubler, Sales Communications & Marketing Programs, Delta Airlines/Northwest Airlines
- Bob Eisenbrown, Vice President, Global Channels & Marketing, Rockwell Automation
- Tom DelMonte, Senior Director, Services Marketing, SAP
- Aaron Davis, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Schneider Electric
- Kristin Seeberger, Director of Marketing Communications & Brand Identity, T. Rowe Price
- Michele Kelsey, Wholesale Marketing & Communications Director, Wells Fargo